1964 Doors, Grille in South Arkansas

If you have parts for sale. Post them here. PLEASE include your location in your post

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Revnate64

1964 Doors, Grille in South Arkansas

Post by Revnate64 »

The last of the parts left from a project I abandoned over 15 years ago...

I can not seem to figure out how to upload pics, but I will be happy to provide them to anyone who is interested in buying if you will send me a PM.

I have two doors (driver and passenger) which include door glass and lower inside access covers. No interior trim or handles on these. They are dirty but solid. There is a dent at the front of the passenger side exterior door handle. $150 for the pair

I have a 1964 aluminum grille with upper and lover valances and parking lights. It is in pretty good shape. There are two reparable dings and a small crack. The crack could probably be easily repaired by a good tig welder. $300

I am open to offers because honestly I do not know exactly what this stuff is worth anymore.

I do not want to ship these. I am located in Fordyce, AR which is about 1.5 hours south of Little Rock.

I realize I am a "newbie" here- but I am not really new. I just haven't been around in forever.
Revnate64

Re: 1964 Doors, Grille in South Arkansas

Post by Revnate64 »

$200 for the grille with upper and lower valances
$50 for both doors
I really just need to find someone who can use these because they are too nice to scrap, but I have to move them out of the way.
I'll be glad to send pics because I still can not figure out how to post them here.
From the days before we called them "Slick 60's". There was just an Excite site and a dozen guys with too much time on our hands.