lots of slicks

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

1966 Ford

lots of slicks

Post by 1966 Ford »

Took my slick to Portland oregon this week and seen quite a few of them parked in yards along the way never relized that they were that popular.
1966 Custom Cab
1967 Fairlane Ranchero
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

My wife is always after me for driving around "the block" because I see a slick. It is almost a game trying to find as many as possible when on a road trip. I agree, Oregon has a good supply. It seems that I always miss the good ones by a week or so when I finally stop to talk to the owner. The last one that had been sitting for over 2 years sold for $100.00 two days before I went to see the owner. I need to ask quicker but never have the time and $ at the same time. Oh well, I will keep looking. I was in Portland on Wednesday, maybe we saw each other.
1966 Ford

Post by 1966 Ford »

I know there were a couple of them down on a 144th on the south side of division. One of them looks like it has been sitting for a while it is covered in moss.
1966 Custom Cab
1967 Fairlane Ranchero
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

ras4434 wrote:never have the time and $ at the same time.
That's usually my problem too. :? You'd think I'd do something about that by now. :lol:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Slick: I have done something about it......I now put everything into my 65 so I never have any money........takes one of the variables out of the equasion. Now I know I never have any $ so I at least always get to see them. Look but dont buy.........sad somehow.............I see I want.... :cry:
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Slick: I have done something about it......I now put everything into my 65 so I never have any money........takes one of the variables out of the equasion. Now I know I never have any $ so I at least always get to see them. Look but dont buy.........sad somehow.............I see I want.... :cry: