Post Tme settings

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

chop

Post Tme settings

Post by chop »

How do you set the time stamp on the posts? Everything else is great, but I would like to set the time stamp so it don't look like this....e73Monday223903
Thanks in advance,
Chop
GLindley

Date Stamp

Post by GLindley »

Chop, have you got it fixed yet? If not, you need to go to Profile and then under Preferences There is an option for the Date Stamp. Mine is set this way: D M d, Y g:i a

Hope that helps!
:hello:
Gene
1961 Intregal cab SWB 223 (getting 302 & TIB)
1969 LWB 302 automatic (Donor for the '61)
2000 F150 XLT SWB (Daily Driver)
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

you need to know the amount of variance in your time zone from GMT.in my case GMT-8.the rest of you are -4 to -7 except the Newfie.not sure what time zone that is.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
chop

Post by chop »

Thanks guys,
I used Genes method, and everything is set right. The computer at my office was right on from the get=go, but this one at home was some kind of military time code. I can read military time, but couldn't figure out what day was encoded.
Chop
61ford

Post by 61ford »

mine started doing the same thing.i was playing around with a avatar and i loaded one i go to my profile though and its nothing there other than a box to check delete it.it wont delete no matter how many times you try doin it and thats when my time stamp started doing the same thing his does.

e105Sunday341905

thats exactly the time stamp thats on chops last post.
Ryan

61 Ford f100 Unibody short bed
351w/Aod
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

61ford wrote:i was playing around with a avatar and i loaded one i go to my profile though and its nothing there other than a box to check delete it.

Sounds like the pic you were trying to upload is larger than 80x80. When I tried loading one on that was too large, it pretty much just reset the screen (like nothing happened), but in the large box at the very top, it reads "The avatar image file size must be less than 24 KB".

I can help you downsize an avatar pic if you need, just shoot me a PM.

With the time thing, have you followed what GLindley said in his post?
If it still doesn't work, better get a bigger hammer. :lol:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
61ford

Post by 61ford »

i went thru there looking for the preferences but couldnt find it i did rem seeing it once though.my time is set gmt -1 and i played around right after time changed with that to get it straight and all was fine until i started messing with the avatar.Thanks ill be sending you a pm id like to know how to resize them,i dont even know how to find out how big that picture is.
Ryan

61 Ford f100 Unibody short bed
351w/Aod