WEST COAST GET TOGETHER

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ras4434

WEST COAST GET TOGETHER

Post by ras4434 »

I want to set a date for a get together at the coast in August. Around my house at least I have to get things on the calander months in advance or they dont happen. I would like to see if there are others that could meet in Lincoln City on Sunday AUGUST 10th. The exact location is not set yet but I was thinking about a school parking lot with a picture op somewhere along the beach. I am going to popst this over at the other site as well to see how many people we can get. With gas what it is there is no way I can get to Slick Stock. If there is enough interest we will build the rest of the agneda as we go. Let me know what ya all think.........Ross
RlCHARD CRANlUM

Post by RlCHARD CRANlUM »

Sunday August 10th in Lincoln City is a go for me. As long as gas isn't 10$ a gallon.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

If it gets to be $10.00 then I say we hijack a tanker truck. I will post location and some options in the next several weeks.
robert porterfield

Post by robert porterfield »

ross i think that weekend is also the one for hot aughst nites in reno......... bunch of us might be going there too.....just my o.2 get together sounds fun thou!!!!!!!!
lifes hard wear helmet!
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Thanks for the info Robert. I cant seem to find a weekend that has a good rep for weather that is not booked for something. I would have liked Hot August Nights but will probably shoot for August 10th for those of us who are more monitairly challenged this year. LEt me know how HAN's turns out.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Richard: Looks like two from the FTE site and you and I so far for the get together. Hope more sign on..................Ross
RlCHARD CRANlUM

Wow, I would've thought there would be more interest. It's not like we have any kind of get together on a regular basis. I guess I'd better wash the old girl. I haven't driven the truck for a few months.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

OK, I screwed up and had the wrong date. The get together is August 9th and not the 10th. I originally looked at the wrong month on the calander and goofed on the date. August 9th SATURDAY is the date that worked best for the most people. I will try to make sure that everyone knows. Sorry for the confusion.
Roger Carter
United States of America

Oregon Get Together

Post by Roger Carter »

Ross,
Is the Saturday, August 9, get together at Fogarty Creek (Lincoln City) still on? Any special time?
Thanks,
Roger Carter
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Yes it is still on. I am trying to be there at 10 but most any time folks want to get there is OK. Very informal just a time to meet/greet and eat. Some of my fovorite things to do.
ctrstubbs2

40th North South Run Aug 20- 22

Post by ctrstubbs2 »

we have the north south run in august in san luis obispo it is the 40th year for this show . and last years winner was a great 65 f100. for more information e mail ctrstubbs2@aol.com
mikewirth

Post by mikewirth »

We are moving to Molalla in a couple of weeks so it may be a very strong maybe...
hungrymonkey

Post by hungrymonkey »

holy smokes. I was getting a bit excited. Until I saw the original post dates.
66 F100 SWB
67 mustang coupe
73 Mach 1

Drive it like grandma stole it.

Never poke another mans rust bubble.

White by birth, trash by choice.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

no reason we cant do it again in the next month or two. Any takers?
hungrymonkey

Post by hungrymonkey »

sounds like fun. Except my truck probably would not make it very far. Need to work on its defiance against idling.
66 F100 SWB
67 mustang coupe
73 Mach 1

Drive it like grandma stole it.

Never poke another mans rust bubble.

White by birth, trash by choice.
robert porterfield

Post by robert porterfield »

ross last run went well, would try doing it again.....
lifes hard wear helmet!
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Shedd is up and running. Maybe a get together there on the next sunny Thursday. For those who don't know Shedd is a small town on 99 between Albany and Eugene that has a weekly car get together every Thursday from about 5 until about when everyone goes home. Just a thought. The coast would probably be best when there is more sun and less rain......just a thought.
RlCHARD CRANlUM

My truck is out of commission until I get the new motor in.
simonscr
United States of America

Post by simonscr »

Ross, I'm game... Hoping to have my 65 driving in August. Im up near Portland. Keep us updated.

Thanks, Simon
Simon

65 f 100

56 willys m38a1 SOLD ( Have had since high school )
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

I will do that.