swap meet @ Slick Stock

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Casey 65
United States of America

swap meet @ Slick Stock

Post by Casey 65 »

We have scheduled a Swap Meet @ Slick Stock. So, if you have things that are cluttering up your garage that others could use, bring them. Also, IF YOU NEED SOMETHING, post it here and perhaps another Slickster has one. You could score big at Slick Stock. :D
Truckfarmer2

Post by Truckfarmer2 »

I can bring extra parts if asked. Need a way to compensate for the gas money spent. Besides, any extra weight will not affect my 10mpg. Let me know what you need....
10 quart FE oilpan
Uni big back window glass
bumpers
9" rear center sections
slightly worn late model seat with fold-down armrest
If you continue to buy imports, where will your children work?
playfarmer

Post by playfarmer »

When and where is the swap meet scheduled?
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i have some small random stuff i will probably just give away to those who need/want it.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

I`ve got a C4 out of a fairlane V8, maybe I can get Lyn to bring it as her carry-on luggage :idea:

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

Swap Meet is scheduled for Thursday morning, but it will go on all weekend probably.
cdherman

Post by cdherman »

What I need:

Original CORRECT 64-66 front bumper, not the later 67-72 which does fit, but is a little wider. I'd want one that is generally in good condition, doesn't need to be perfect though, as I'd be having it rechromed eventually.

Also needed one 5 bolt, 15" rim, for 61-66, in the "inne" hub cap style. Needs to have 6" width overall (5" wide in the beads). Color, rust are immaterial, but please not bent up too bad......

I have to offer LOTS of stuff:

2 Power steering columns for 65-66 automatic, one completely restored, the other in parts.

1 Black 61 - 69 steering wheel. Has the usual cracks at the hub, but otherwise in good condition.

1 PS Pump, brackets, belt and correct hoses, NEW/remaned for 240/300

2 tailgates, one in very good condition, painted in Carribean Turquise, then other needs repaint but also no structural issues, only very minor surface rust. Both 64-66 CORRECT.

1 Small block Ford Bell housing, for 164 tooth flywheel, for C4 case fill tranny.

1 Gas tank, some rust, but no leaks, you can have CHEAP, as it gets trashed if no one wants it......

Various other small stuff I have scrounged that I will offer up to sale for members at a good price. (example: V-8 hood emblem, horn cap, windshield washer nozzles)

I have been looking forward to some cleaning.....

I'd suggest we do some advance haggleing off line, meaning PM me. No, I don't want to ship things. Lets save the shipping costs!!
1965 F-100 240 Autolite 1101, Disk brake dual master upgraded, swapped over to C4 and powersteering. Bought by my Dad new in March 65'

Planned/considered upgrades:
Perhaps power brakes, 300 I6 motor and JUST maybe, AC!
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

If anyone coming to SS08 has a good set of front parking light buckets for a 66, can you bring them for the swap meet with my name on them!.
who was it that wanted the clear lenses for same, I`ll have them with me! see yah there!!!!

Alan,
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
6Slick5

Post by 6Slick5 »

If anybody has a good radiator support for a 65 I would be very interested!

Marty
65 F-100
94 F-150 (Daily Driver)
2006 Vibe (Wife's Car)
65 Karmen Ghia (Son's Car)
Iron Horse Bicycle, trying to save some gas money!
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

CDHERMAN,

I have a "innie" type wheel that I have been using for a spare. I have been looking for an excuse to put the spare on a later wheel so I can actually use it on the front of my pickup. I put disk brakes on mine and if I get a flat, I would have to change twice, using the "innie" wheel on the back. I will, in the next week or so, mount my spare on a later type wheel and carry the "innie" wheel along to SS08 for you.

Fred
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Alan, I have a set of market lights and buckets from my 65 and if I can find them I will have them when you get here...............Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

I have some brand new bucket seat brackets for a bumpside. In a pinch they would work in a slick. They are a little bulky but if somebody is interested I will bring them. Only reason for sale is that I sold my bump last year.
Mark

ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

Hoofbeat Racer wrote:I have some brand new bucket seat brackets for a bumpside. In a pinch they would work in a slick. They are a little bulky but if somebody is interested I will bring them. Only reason for sale is that I sold my bump last year.

they fit the 65-66 trucks, will even bolt right in the existing holes
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
cdherman

Post by cdherman »

I forgot, I also have a good floor mat (3 years old) for high hump 65-66. When I swapped to automatic tranny, I put the low hump in and a new floor mat.

The old high hump mat is in perfect condition, nice and soft -- actually value added, as I did a pretty good job locating and cutting the holes for the gas pedal, dimmer switch etc. Only problem is that I did cut a hole for the floor shift, which you might not need. So this would be best for a t-98/t-18/NP-435 truck.
1965 F-100 240 Autolite 1101, Disk brake dual master upgraded, swapped over to C4 and powersteering. Bought by my Dad new in March 65'

Planned/considered upgrades:
Perhaps power brakes, 300 I6 motor and JUST maybe, AC!
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

Hoofbeat Racer wrote:I have some brand new bucket seat brackets for a bumpside. In a pinch they would work in a slick. They are a little bulky but if somebody is interested I will bring them. Only reason for sale is that I sold my bump last year.

hoofbeat, if these are priced reasonable i am interested. please pm me with your price. thanks, chris
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.