those attending lightningfest with trucks...

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ezernut9mm
Sweden

those attending lightningfest with trucks...

Post by ezernut9mm »

ok. there has been sort of a change. instead of paying at the gate, there has been a "pit pass" section added to the registration form of lightning fest. this has been done to better accomodate those that wish to attend. (parking, etc).
those that will be bringing their trucks please fill out the form online or print and mail it in.
the price is still the same, 30$, and that will include a passenger. so that's only 15$ per person to park in the pits and get a window cling and program.
i know this is kind of late in the game, but mike just got this up and running.
please feel free to ask any questions, and i will pass them on to mike.
thanks, chris.

link to registration form.

http://www.lightningfest6.com/register.html
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Wholly Kryst I am glad I don't own a Lightning, I don't think I could afford even the show n' shine :shock:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i hear you jc. the lightning community is rather small and track rental is pretty high. most that resgister and race know the money is going back into the lightning community. there is no money being made off this. the original organizers got out after a few years because of this. x-brand guys can count on the support of spectator dollars at the gate to help cushion the expense of renting a track for an event like this. if you go, you will notice almost no outside support for this event. these trucks just don't draw a crowd like a chevelle/corvette/camaro type show or race event. that's just the way it is.
i still think 30$ for a pit pass and tech to grudge race on friday ain't too bad. especially if you can split it between two people. heck, it's 20$ just to spectate a grudge night at kcir.
i hope this is still cool for everyone.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Somebody needs to call the guy off Trucks! and have him come by
http://www.powerblocktv.com/sites/truck ... p_sea=0801

that ought to raise the awareness of the GTG
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Is it possible to register at the gate when we get there or does it have to be done before. Do we still have time to get it done in time..............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision