OKies coming to SlickStock

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Truckrat
United States of America

OKies coming to SlickStock

Post by Truckrat »

secret.gif I don't know if anyone ELSE from Oklahoma has registered to come to Slick Stock, but if they are they sure are keeping it a BIG SECRET! How 'bout it Gerry? Have any OTHER OKies checked in? Too Bad On Them if they didn't. I do know RatFink Mike USED to be an OKie. Oh, was I supposed to keep that a secret, too? scared.gif TR
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Maybe they are like some Texans. Similar to Vampires, who have to take Transylvanian dirt with them, and will wither and die in the sunlight, I guess. 8)
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Truckrat
United States of America

vampires

Post by Truckrat »

:laughing: Sad but no doubt probably true, John, except it would be Red Dirt! I was hoping to get 'ol Dane from down in Idabel, Oklahoma to come up with me for a while. I guess he can't either. MR EFI may be coming down with Truckfarmer. You remember him I know. I guess as far as the rest of these Okies go, they just will have to take our WORD about what they missed. Bad on them. I'm going to have a good time where ever I go! TR
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

TR, counting you there is a grand total of ONE...
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Too bad about Dane tho. Em Ar would be cool to meet.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Truckrat
United States of America

Okies

Post by Truckrat »

:cheers: I need to give a call back to "MR" and ask him one more time if he will be coming with Greg. Dale is a neat guy. I spent several days up in Wisconsin with him and the Badgerland Club at the Dells in 2004. We had a blast! See yall in a few days. TR