Newbie from North Bend WA

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

dwcford

Newbie from North Bend WA

Post by dwcford »

Hello All,

New guy here from North Bend WA. Picked up a '66 F-100 Short Box. Work previously done to truck includes 351W, power steering, power disc brakes up front, radio, and various dents here and there. I have very limited knowledge on this vehicle (ok, any vehicle) so any questions that I have will be stupid so I apologize in advance.
At this time, my plans for this truck are to get it running mechanically (stop oil and tranny leak, tune up and such), fix safety issues (dash and license plate lights), and then down the road, get rid of some rust, dents, and such.
Looks like this is an awesome place to visit with knowledgeable people on it.

Thanks, Dan -
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Welcome from down South in Oregon. This is a great site for help, support and a never ending list of opinions. There is a slowly growing group in the NorthWest who are trying to get get an ongoing meeting schedule. 4 members and 7 people got together last week end on the Oregon Coast for a meet and greet. A start :D . Hope you might be able to join us in December. We will be sending out info when it gets closer. Not a Slick Stock but a chapter function. Ross
dwcford

Post by dwcford »

Thanks Ross - Looking forward to meeting people and working on the truck. Hope to see you in December. Dan
65ford1

Post by 65ford1 »

Welcome to the club,you will find out this is a great bunch of guys.