Stacey Davids New Show

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Paul Merrell

Post by Paul Merrell »

Thanks Lonnie for the link I signed up for the email I really like Stacey I really miss him on trucks. He was the best I could watch him all day and not get bored. I wish I could work for him I wish there was a place around here like that :!: There guys that say I should open up shop and do custom work but I know there is alot to running a shop. My Dad ran his on shop for 8 years closed up shop owed parts house $5000.00 and had 30 junk cars could not sell cars too old or just not worth the trouble to get the titles. We did get a FJ40 with a 350 in it but it took 1 year and alot of paper work to get title was from Arizona. I learned from my Dad that I do not need that hassle in my life! No vactions always working late and Mom always fussing about money. And I worked in the summers since I was 14. Did more work than my Uncle
"Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life - For better...or for worse." 1965 F250 4wheeldrive 390/4speed/dana 60 rear 3.73/dana 44/PB