pumpkin run nationals

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

1964 262 6
United States of America

pumpkin run nationals

Post by 1964 262 6 »

good evening guys, just got the truck put away and was wondering if any of you guys were there this weekend? we go every year, it's in owensville, ohio. i saw several slicks there.
thenephilm
United States of America

Re: pumpkin run nationals

Post by thenephilm »

I was there. It was pretty good per usual. Some decent stuff there but I don't know what the trend is with people putting just terrible wheels on everything. Just because they are aftermarket doesn't mean that they look nice bleh.

^these do not belong on anything let alone anybuilt prior to 1970. I saw a lot of slicks with brand x motors too which was unfortunate.
Hi I'm Justin.
Anthony's Son

Post by Anthony's Son »

Me and my dad (Anthony) were there with dads (bright orange and tan) econoline and my 63 flare side (flat gray and on sunday had pin striping done). Which truck was yours?
Zak
1963 uni short bed
sub framed tubbed
351W carbed and C6 are the plans now..

1963 Short bed Flareside
302 3 speed
Daily Driver
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

Zak and myself were there all three days... pretty much 8am to 10pm or so every night but Sunday... here are our trucks... maybe you ran by them... I know we walked all three days and still didn't see all of them... :shock: yup, there were that many guys... a show worth making plans for!! We will be there next year...